Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Listen to Jennifer Lopez's Unreleased Songs Here!

Hi everyone! Loren here, dropping by ma MyWorld to check out two of the latest, unreleased songs by Jennifer Lopez! As you may already know, Jen (in addition to being a phenomenal artist and mother) is one of my closest friends, so I'd love for you all to show your support and take a moment to listen to the singles, "What is Love" and "One Love". Personally, I think the songs are going to be instant hits, but I want to hear from YOU. The Market America family values your opinion, so listen to the songs and then post a comment below letting us know what you think! I can't wait to share the info with my friend!











What is Love by Jennifer Lopez










One Love by Jennifer Lopez


Love,
Loren

1 comments:

SC88 said...

Such a long time since we heard something new! The songs are both great. They both got a very positive response from the fans on Beyond-Beautiful.org.

Check this topic on the forum where we all voted for our favorite song out of the three that leaked this year:
http://beyond-beautiful.org/topic/11181

Personally i like "One Love" because of the great clever lyrics and "What Is Love" because of the great vocal growth it shows. "What Is Love" is also a bit stronger than One Love in my opinion. "One Love" is a great song but I think if I had to choose I would prefer "What Is Love".

Can't wait for the new album I hope it will be released soon!