Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My World - It's Your World: Explore!

We are pleased to announce the official launch of the ma My World entertainment portal--brought to you by the fine folks here at Market America! Check out our snazzy, new music channel--designed to cater to your music-centric lifestyle! From here, it’s easy to keep tabs on all your favorite artists. You can read the latest music news and gossip, album reviews, rants, raves, and just about anything and everything under the sun relating to the sonic sphere.

My World is truly your world, so sit back, relax, and explore! As always, we welcome all comments, suggestions, and feedback. We like to keep healthy discussions flowing around here, so this is your opportunity to join in on the fun. Tell us a bit about yourself- who you are, where you’re from, what you do, what you like the most, and what you would like to see on this site.

C'm'on...Don't be shy; we don't bite (on Fridays).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am very excited to see the Ma My World up and running. I am big fan of Boyz II Men. So am pretty stoked to see our partnership with them. I am looking forward to seeing who else comes on board as we take fan/musician interaction to a whole new level.

mharris44 said...

Great the site is online!! It looks fabulous ;-) I cannot wait to see the content start to grow.
Mark