Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love it or Hate it: "Groove Is In The Heart" by Deee-Lite


Dee-Lite
"Groove Is In The Heart"
World Clique
1990


Buy the song or album on iTunes.

Watch the video.

Some would argue that Deee-Lite is not a one hit wonder however, I can't seem to find another person who remembers another song by her. My first introduction to this song was at a skating rink. I remember hearing it at least 3 times in the 2 hours I was there. I still love the song.

Here are the thoughts from music loving colleagues:

Andrew Bonner: I love it. It hit me at that time in my life where it was OK!

Gwen Jones: I guess I'd have to say I kinda like it.

Darrell Alston: It's alright. I used to love it when I was a kid.

Jason Burns: I hate it. It's all because of the video. If I had never seen the video, I'd like the song.

So that's 4-1 in favor of Dee-Lite's "Groove Is In The Heart." Tell us what you think about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BANYAK BONUS & PROMO DI SETIAP HARINYA | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA | www.agencockfight.com

sabung ayam said...

Hallo..Piala Dunia 2018 Sudah Semakin Dekat.!!
Aku mau kenalin Game Bola Online Piala Dunia.
Buat kamu para pecinta sepakbola dimanapun kamu berada.
BOLAVITA Adalah Agen Resmi Game Bola Piala Dunia Russia 2018 Sob.
Disitus ini kamu bisa main Game Bola Online Piala Dunia dan juga banyak Game Online menarik lainya,
Selain itu kamu juga bisa dapatkan banyak bonus main di situs ini Bolavita Promo Piala Dunia.

Yuk Sob Gabung dan Main di BOLAVITA Pendaftaran Gratis Hubungi:

BBM: BOLAVITA
WeChat: BOLAVITA
WA: +6281377055002
Line: cs_bolavita